Friday, October 19, 2007

The Juggling Act

Before I became a stay at home mom, I worked for my dad's business as his office manager. He owns and operates a plumbing and air conditioning business. Every morning, when I was handing out the assignments, the guys had to shuffle tools around like a deck of cards! Cordless drills, sledge hammers, power tools... you name it. I wish I had known about this website when I was there. It features stuff like Ingersoll Rand air tools. It would make life at the good old Neighborhood Plumber a little more manageable! The prices are not bad! In fact, I might suggest that the current office manager check it out so Dad can increase his tool supply and quit having to juggle so darn much!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog