Friday, October 19, 2007

Polka Dotted Fun!

Now that Sophie is here, I have to think about making sure she has everything she needs. Sometimes 'everything she needs' turns out to be something very practical. My little girl needs some luggage for our trips to visit family! While I thought briefly about finding her a set with some sort of princess on it, I think I would rather go with something more like this: Doesn't that just look like luggage that would be carried by a girl named Ava Sophia? Sophisticated and fun!! Plus, it can grow with her. She won't be ashamed to pack that bag when she's 16! This particular piece also comes in a set. It's made my International Traveler. The site I found it on also has some other fun stuff by Samsonite, Kenneth Cole, Timberland, North Face, Travelpro to name a few!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog