Friday, October 19, 2007

Wardrobe Update

I find myself watching "What Not To Wear" on TLC. Disturbingly, I find that I have more and more in common with the 'fashion victims' highlighted each week than I would care to admit! The the 6 years of my marriage, I have had 3 children and am struggling to find the time and WILL POWER to get back into my clothes from the good old days! Let's face it... even if you find clothes on the clearance rack, rebuilding your wardrobe get's expensive. So I've been looking at this online clothing store to help get me started! With prices starting at about $1 for basic items and deep discounts on name brand and trendy clothes, I think I can start the rebuilding process and still keep it reasonable! Maybe if I get a move on now, my family and friends won't nominate me to be humiliated on TV!! Guess I just need to make it a priority to get out of my jogging clothes sometimes and actually take a shower daily and put on some make-up!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog