Friday, October 19, 2007

Stylin' Mini-Van Mom!

I NEVER, EVER thought that I would wind up being a 'mini van mom!' I mean, when I was planning what career path I wanted to take, I just never figured that I would want to be a stay-at-home-mom. My tune has changed dramatically over the last five years! Not only am I a stay at home mom... I love it!! And the dreaded mini van is now proudly parked out in front of our home! Ha!
But just because I drive a mini van doesn't mean I can't have style, right? Check out this site for Billet Grilles. I can upgrade just about anything I want for my Kia Sedona! If I wanted a side step bar......I could get one! If I wanted to upgrade my dash......I could!

I could add chrome trim, hub caps, add a wind shield to the windows, a spoiler to the back, an interior cargo liner... you name it... I could do it.

If you could "Pimp Your Ride" would you?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog