Wednesday, October 10, 2007

If you build them...

I think I've told you guys that my father-in-law built a plane. Honest to God... he built a two seater plane with his own hands. Engine, wings, and all. Tres even helped him out with it when he was 3.
Here he is 'helping' with his own tools. He loved every minute of it! Hank and the boys have an obsession with model planes and cars. If they see someone at the park with one, they sit and watch for hours just oohhing and ahhing over it. I thought it might be fun to make it a Christmas present this year. Find a plane or helicopter that they could build together as a project. And if that doesn't work, they could always build slot cars. I just know my guys... all three of them are very hands on and would love to do this!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog