Friday, September 28, 2007

Vegas Baby!

I have wanted to go to Vegas for as long as I can remember! I remember when I was young, I saw commercials for the Vegas shows with the white tigers in them and was just entranced. So much so that that year for Christmas, I got a stuffed white tiger from Santa! When I was in college, I almost went, but decided to go to San Francisco instead. I always thought it would cost some serious money to vacation in Vegas, but I found out differently when I looked up Tropicana Las Vegas. The room rates there range from $49 to $198 a night. Definitely managable for those of us on a budget! But I would want to stay in what was considered the high roller rooms! No budget motel for me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog