Friday, September 21, 2007

Battle of the Bulge

For years, I've struggled to finally feel good about my weight. I hate looking at my yearbook pictures and any snapshots from high school and college days because I was overweight. I didn't really date or have a serious relationship until I entered college. I eventually lost weight the old fashioned way, and surprised even myself with how much I liked the way I looked. So after almost 6 years of marriage and 3 kids, some of that weight has found it's way back to me! And I'm finding it hard to maintain a strict diet. I've considered diet pills with hoodia in them, but I'm afraid I would forget them and then have just wasted my money! So I'm considering trying the diet patch to jump start my weight loss again! I started running on a treadmill in my in-laws basement because I'm training for a half marathon lately. But my struggle has been food!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog