Friday, September 28, 2007

Carpool Mom

I'll be the first to admit it: I'm a carpool mom. I live in sweat pants, t-shirts, jeans, and slide on shoes. I never have enough time for make-up or doing my hair. And right now, I constantly smell of spit-up! So when I see another mom able to do what I can't I definitely take note. There was a woman in the carpool line today that was dressed to a tee in her little golf apparel ladies skirt and shirt. I was envious that she had time to work on her body and spend time doing something other than laundry!!
My Aunt Mary is like this. She golfs continuously!! And she always looks adorable doing it. She's got the look down to a science with her visors, sunglasses, shorts and golf shirt! Oh, and her ever-present golfer's tan! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog