Thursday, November 06, 2008

Motorcycle Madness

Kind of like Spring fever, I've noticed a trend lately. All of the people around me have talked about or purchased a motorcycle or scooter lately. Hank bought a scooter to save us money. He loves that thing though and I have noticed that our gas bill has decreased dramatically.

My sister, Tonnie and her hubby both bought bikes. They had to make a repair not long ago, and it wasn't Harley parts or anything, but it still cost a bit more than I would want to pay for repairs!

Have you guys noticed more bikes and scooters out there lately?

Hank gets nearly 100 miles to the gallon and when he fills up, it costs less than $3... so you can't really beat that, huh?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog