Thursday, November 06, 2008

Oh, Computer Guy....

Can you hear me yelling this?? It seems like everytime something goes wrong with this stupid computer I have to report the problem first to my wonderful husband. He then tries his best to do what he can to fix whatever problem pops up. And when he can't, which isn't very often I must say, we then call on my brother-in-law, Brett... our own personal 'computer guy!'

Lately, Hank and I have developed a relationship with another couple. We've been having a great time doing family things together... and our kids love their kids so it all works out for both of us! Well, turns out he's a computer whiz too, so we are surrounded by our own 'Geek Squad' now! I'm sure they keep spare computer parts and used cisco stuff in their houses just for fun. Gotta love geeks though!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog