Monday, September 15, 2008

We All Fall Down!

I wasn't sure I wanted to make this public knowledge, but I don't really see why not. I mean, I think everyone has problems every now and then with their insides! I went to my OB a couple of weeks ago because I had been experiencing pain for about a month. Nothing life altering just pain that seemed to have increased in duration... just lasting longer and longer every time. My doctor detemined that my uterus has dropped and is only getting lower. He recommended a partial hysterctomy to correct the problem. This would eliminate the pain and eliminate my period. I was concerned that I would need something like progesterone or hormone replacement... but he said that he would leave my ovaries so that that wouldn't be necessary until I started going through menapause... hopefully not for a long time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog