Monday, August 18, 2008

Computer May I?

We've been having some computer issues lately. Our internet connection was as slow as Christmas! It made me think about when we first had internet and it took forever to get a connection, and if someone wanted to call you, they were out of luck... or the call would kick you off of the internet. I'm really glad that we don't have to go through that again, but having a slow connection made me realize how spoiled we are to having INSTANT access!

Hank decided that this would be a good time to get some virus detecting software, defrag our hard drive and transfer some pics to disk and clear out some space. He said, short of buying a computer with a bit more ram, that was all we could do. It seems to be doing the trick, though! I'm navigating around the internet at warp speed again... just like I like it!

My brother-in-law, Brett... aka 'The Computer Guy'... said that if we needed him to get us any parts, like new KVM or something that he could. We'll see if Hank's amatuer tinkering did the trick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog