Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pimp My Yard, please

We have been focusing mainly on our indoor renovations since we moved into our new house about 8 months ago. But I think after income tax season, we will begin focusing on some outdoor items. We want to extend our deck, add a pation/grill area and possibly a play place for the kids. Of course, I want to add a fence to that list. We looked into having someone come and do the fence installation but the cost jumped up more than double, so my husband says he feels like he could do that himself with some help from family. I would love to have a retreat type feel to our backyard! I already so enjoy the privacy that we forfeited by living in a garden home about 25 feet from other houses just like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog