Monday, January 21, 2008

Imprint

We were invited to a LAN party to celebrate New Years this year at some friends of ours. They had just bought a new home, a considerable upgrade from their previous one! They gave everyone a tour and we were all appropriately impressed. We had to bring Sophie to the party, since her source of food was going! And while everyone was busy playing some sort of good guy/bad guy game on a bazillion computers all linked together, I was finding a quiet place to nurse Sophie and get her to sleep. They sent me into the master bedroom and I sat down to feed her. I noticed that I was slowly sinking into their mattress. That's when I realized that they had a memory foam mattress. I got up from feeding Sophie and there was a butt print! I snuggled Soph up and laid her down, and when I came back to get her several hours later, when I picked her up, she left her little cocoon behind!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog