Monday, January 21, 2008

I Miss Those Pens

Does anyone else get emotionally attached to pens? I used to be the office manager for my dad's plumbing company and we would get all sorts of free imprinted promotional products sent to us... companies trying to lure us into business with them! I loved it when I saw one of those manilla envelopes in the mail, because I knew I would be getting a new pen or some sort of office supply that I could use! I would use one until the ink went dry and then wait impatiently for another free one to show up! Why didn't I ever order some for the company? It's not like we wouldn't use them and if the guys had left them on a job site, then it might remind the customer to give us a call! Man, I miss those pens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog