Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Flip That House!

I am completely addicted to any show that is dedicated to investing in real estate or flipping houses. If you turned on my television, it would be tuned into TLC or the Discovery Home channel 95 percent of the time. I've noticed a trend on these shows. In order to make big money, you have to invest some serious cash into the property. Out of curiosity, I was looking at real estate in some of cities in the United States known for real estate that carries a hefty price tag. I found some Tampa real estate that fit the bill! This particular site even broke down how many homes in their area were undervalued. Again, because I'm curious, I searched this site based on criteria that I would require if I were looking for a home for my family. Look at this house:At over 3300 square feet, it lists at around $399,000 right now, but is valued at over $500,000!! That's what I'm talking about people! And with amenities like a huge back yard and an indoor pool this home doesn't look like it needs many upgrades! Now, if I could just find an investor...


save our homes

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog