Monday, September 17, 2007

Time Saver

I just checked out this site, and have decided that I want this for Christmas! How cool would it be if I could get a traffic report before I left my house, or in the car on the way to work instead of having to wait on the radio personality to give it. It would save so much time and even money on gas! The only hitch for this Alabama chick is that it's only available on the West Coast right now. But I can tell you from experience that traffic in San Francisco is HORRENDOUS!! I think that this gadget would be a big hit in ANY metropolitan area.

TrafficGauge device offers real-time traffic anytime, anywhere with the TrafficGauge handheld, TrafficGauge for Cell, TrafficGauge for PC, TrafficGauge for Widget Suite and TrafficGauge for iPhone. Each product or service offers simple to use and easy to read traffic maps. These maps are the best in the industry. The device is an award winning, customer-loving favorite for navigating traffic in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle. The cell phone and PC/Mac software is free and works in most major metropolitan markets.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog