Monday, September 17, 2007

Truckin' It!

My brother and my dad both have pick-up trucks. My brother, Matt, had a Toyota Tacoma. And my Dad has a Ford F-150 that he uses as a work truck. I know that my brother has done some things to his truck to sort of beef it up. My least favorite thing he did was add those huge speakers... you know, the kind that make the cars around it vibrate! He's also added a tool box to it. Up next on his wish list is a new truck rack. My Dad's truck is in need of some serious storage. So I told him to go by this site and see if he could find anything to make his truck slightly more organized! Let's face it! Anything would be more organized than throwing tools and parts into a cardboard box in the bed of the truck!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog