Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sundays and Golf

In my family, there are only three sports: volleyball, football, and golf. On my mom's side of the family, golf is more of a religion on Sundays than actual religion! My grandfather would much rather eat dirt than miss his weekly golf game! Andy my aunt spends entire weekends dedicated to tournaments and perfecting her golf swing. My aunt has tudored me in the fine art of finding the perfect set of golf clubs. Titlest, Callaway, Ping Golf to name a few. The last tournament my aunt participated in she won, and got credit in the pro-shop. She came away with some cute golf shirts courtesy of her golfing addiction! Unfortunately I'm not all that great of a golfer! Tiger Woods I will never be, (unless you're taking miniature golf!) but at least I know I can talk equipment with the best of 'em.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog