Saturday, September 15, 2007

Safety First!

When I was growing up, my brother had this friend who collected pocket knives. It started out with a simple, small single blade and gradually progressed up to the big stuff. I mean, he was so obsessed with using one of his knives that he looked for opportunities to whip one out of his pocket or off of his belt. "You need me to open that box for you?" or "You have a string on your shirt man. Want me to cut it off for you?" Someone should have gotten him a safety utility knife, or he should have invested in one himself. One of those times he was a little too quick on the draw and ended up in the emergency room getting stitches in his hand! I personally use a multi-tool quite frequently, but since I have kids, safety is definitely a factor.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog