Monday, September 29, 2008

Stocking Stuffers

Whether he wants to be admit it or not, my husband is a wannabe. He's a wannabe carpenter, a wannabe electrician, a wannabe plumber... and I have to admit that as far as wannabes go, he's a pretty good at all of them!

So usually at Christmas time, I head down the hardware aisles at local stores and look for things to fill his stocking with. I found some industrial clamps one time, and he loved those! I put in bungy ties last year and those were also a hit! I always count it successful when he uses something I get over and over again.

When I get gifts, I get them for one of two purposes:
#1- To use in practical everyday life
#2- To be sentimental and sappy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog