Monday, September 15, 2008

Lower That Rate!

Hank and I got a letter from out mortgage company last week letting us know that we were eligible for refinancing at a lower rate with no closing costs. I'm checking into it tomorrow, because if they give us the rate the letter said, I think it would save us about a hundred bucks a month! How cool would that be?

It got me to thinking about our other insured items... like our cars. I wonder if I could get an online car insurance quote. What I hate is all my time getting eaten up on the phones... I just want the info so I can make a quick decision and move about my business. I'm not sure we could get a better price right now though... Hank has had a couple of tickets and a fender bender over the last 3 years!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog