Monday, September 15, 2008

Homework Space

Hank and I have been wanting to find a coffee table to put in our downstairs room so that the boys will have a designated place to play LEGOS, do homework, eat snacks, etc. Right now, I just have a run down and that doesn't quite do the trick! I want to go to a place like IKEA that has a ton of affordable coffee tables to choose from, but we don't have the time to spare right now to make a trip to Atlanta. So I started checking out a few online options. But, then I ran across this one site that had some pretty darn cool ones! check this one out... it's trendy enough to be in a room now and classic enough to be in there for years!But I really want one with a little bit of storage room in it for remotes, game controllers, etc! So I guess I just keep lookin' huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog