Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Men Are From Mars

I am truly amazed at how different men and women are. Case in point... when something goes wrong with the computer... instead of diving into the sea of fiber cable that live under the computer desk, I simply shut it down and go about the everyday business of taking care of a family of five. That usually entails about three loads of laundry and at least one hot meal a day... so I'm never lacking for busy work. But Hank has to get down to the source of the matter! I can't tell you how often I've found the lower half of him sticking out from under the computer desk and when I ask him what's wrong, he will tell me that he just 'has to know' what it wrong. The same thing can be said of the television or any of the equipment that goes with it! I would rather just watch a DVD if I can't get the cable to connect. But Hank just 'has to know' what the problem is! Thank God I married someone who cares. Otherwise I would be living with no TV and no computer. But I imagine my house would be immaculate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog