Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Magic Pill!

When I worked at the local ABC affiliate in the time long ago before I had children, (~Smile!~) the big news at the station was that Oprah was leaving Fox and moving to ABC. I mean I couldn't turn a corner at the station without seeing a poster of Oprah, a life-sized cut-out of her, or see a television running promos for her show. Even now, 7 years removed from those times, my husband comes home telling me what he saw on Oprah that day. So when I learned about the Orovo products and learned that they were developed as a result of a mom watching the Oprah show, I shouldn't have been surprised. Oprah makes everything happen!

This particular full-time Mom invented the Orovo Internal treatment as a result of watching the Oprah Winfrey show on "How to look 10 Years Younger in 10 Days." She went on a special diet eating 10 "SuperFoods" recommended by renowned Dermatologist Dr. Perricone daily to rid Wrinkles. To her surprise, she didn't see a reduction in wrinkles but she lost 10 pounds in 10 days and her skin dramatically improved! It was difficult for her to eat the 10 foods daily so she enlisted her husband's help. He worked for a Nutritional Research Laboratory and was able to help her come up with a pill that containted 10 highly concentrated extracts and the results were IDENTICAL to the whole foods. OROVO is now not only all the rave in the weight loss world but also by athletes, actresses, and celebrities wanting perfect skin. All ten "SuperFoods" are contained in highly concentrated extracts plus 4 additional Antioxidants recommended by Dr. Perricone and a new Top Secret “SuperAntioxidant” first marketed by the makers of BOTOX®. OROVO Retails for $80.00 per bottle making the Orovo 3-piece kit a huge bargain.

I need some Orovo. I would do just about anything to loose this baby weight!! And I can't seem to find the time to do anything but eat my kid's leftovers now that my kids outnumber me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog