Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Game of Life

Since adding Sophie to our family six months ago, we have had to take a look at the amount of life insurance that we have on ourselves. We have small policies on each child... it just seemed like the responsible thing to do. And we have a decent amount on each of us, but we need to raise the amount on Hank. As the primary income for our family, we would be in trouble if we ever, Heaven forbid, found ourselves without him. I hate writing that thought out. I hate expressing these kinds of things, but feel like they should be said. I always get slightly depressed when I deal with this, for obvious reasons! I'm just thankful that we don't need high risk life insurance like my Dad does. He has high blood pressure and sleep apnea and is therefore considered higher risk to insure. I need to send him to the site above to check into their prices on insuring him. As a business owner, I'm sure he is always concerned with making sure Mom and Jennie are cared for.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog