Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Sickies

Starting in December, we leave humidifiers running overnight in the boys room as well as Sophie's room. We'e done this since, as an infant, Tres got his first cold. Not only do we feel like it helps them breath easier, it has also got them slightly addicted to the lulling and slightly hypnotic whirring sound it emits.

Right now, Sophie has a Hello Kitty humidifier and the boys have a blue one we got at Wal-Mart. But I really want to upgrade both of those for something a little higher quality. With as much as we run them, I want to make sure that we have the best in place for our children.

And with cold and flu season so severe this year, I've really wanted to look into air purifiers. We've all been sick this week, and I feel like there is still a feeling of 'sick' in the house, no matter how much I disinfect!

Maybe I'm becoming slightly OCD, but I've also been a little germaphobic about the bathrooms since I saw a special on 60 Minutes about what areas have the most germs. Toothbrushes get so nasty!! I really want this toothbrush sanitizer to help curb that area as least!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog