Friday, February 22, 2008

Birthdays and Diamonds

I just had a major milestone birthday. I turned 30 about a week ago... with really very little fanfare. I spent the day being loved and reminded of how very blessed I am. One of my favorite memories of the day would have to be when my little boys gave me my gift. A ring. Now to some it might be a simple, silver ring. But to me, it will always be a reminder of the look of love and adoration in a little boy's blue or brown eyes. They chose it for me. Just for me, and I love it. And, this photo is another birthday present from my wonderful husband, who knows that I would want to capture the moment forever and took the time and effort to have the digital camera ready. Tres told me that he 'just knew' that I 'had to have' diamonds for my birthday. I'm training him up right, ladies! I just wish there was some piece of men's jewelry that might hold this kind of sentimental value for Hankie. I would be making a purchase for his birthday this summer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog