Wednesday, February 13, 2008

X No Service X

My family makes anywhere from five to seven trips to Valdosta, Georgia a year. The majority of my husband's immediate family lives there and that makes it a gathering place for the rest of us. We've been making this five to six hour trip for three years now, and have finally managed to find a quicker way to get there. We travel on rural roads and cut-throughs, sometimes traveling a full hour without seeing another car! And although it cuts off about an hour of our travel time, I sometimes wonder if it's worth it. One of the major drawbacks to these rural thoroughfares is the lack of cell phone service. We ride for up to two hours with no service, and when we finally get it back... it's always a challenge to make and maintain phone calls! My family and my husband's family constantly try to call us to make sure everything is all right. I'm sure they have nightmares about us having a wreck and being unable to contact help.

These worries prompted me to look into a universal cell phone booster. This particular one is manufactured by Powerful Signal... just the name alone gave me hope! I mean, imagine traveling on roads where this is one of the only places to stop: Honestly... "Draft Beer To Go?" Who wouldn't want to get a universal cell phone booster just to be sure you didn't have to deal with whoever thought it was a wise business move to sell beer to go? We stopped just to take this picture after Christmas. My husband wants to send it in to Jay Leno! Not only would it be great if we could get service on our trip, but Powerful Signal also claims to extend the life of your cell phone battery! Wouldn't that be great? Especially for this mom of three who constantly forgets to plug in her phone!

If all goes well, I could be letting you know just how great our new universal cell phone booster works on our next trip to Valdosta in a month or so!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog