Monday, November 14, 2005

Dear Hankie,

I'm glad I read this today instead of on Friday when you wrote it. I was still a little frustrated over last night's argument. I was just trying to tell you how I felt, but instead it blew up in my face. Then everyone was in bed so early and so quickly, that I felt alone. Even when I came to bed, I just felt lonely. Ever feel that way? I kept thinking, maybe he'll tell me he loves me. But you were so out. Then I got disappointed. I'm so silly sometimes. Anyway, I am REALLY in need of some time JUST WITH YOU... no family members, no kids, no work, no agenda. Just you and me and some free time with my baby. Think we might could manage that?

I love you.

Jamie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog