Monday, January 24, 2005

Nothing wrong but anxiety

I went to the Doctor today because I had been feeling weird for a while, I thought it was just my anxiety attacks and thankfully he thinks it is. I had him check me over to make sure nothing was wrong with me and there wasn't as far as he could tell. He did an EKG to make sure my heart was Ok and did some blood work too. He said it seems only like anxiety, thank goodness. I will just have to learn to deal with it! By the way what do I really have to be worried about anyways. Maybe prayer will help me get through it, well it makes me feel better to pray when I have these attacks. Thankfully my Wife and sister told me to pray when it happens and I do feel better. Well, enough preaching. I hope everyone out there is doing great!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At January 25, 2005 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

Thank you for going to the doctor, Hankie. At least now we will know if what we are dealing with is physical or mental and can direct our prayers accordingly! I love you!

 
At February 16, 2005 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

I'm ready for another update!

 
At May 13, 2005 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

I love my husband! I love my husband! I love my husband!! And out spontaneous moments!

 
At June 7, 2005 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

PLEASE POST SOMETHING NEW!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog